Performs one or multiple activities on each user matching filter criteria.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ODataFilter - Establishes an oData v3.0 filter. This field supports only strings and
- Top - Specifies the maximum number of users that can be extracted by this activity. If not set, it returns the users matching the filter criteria. This field supports only strings and
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Index - Provides a zero-based index that specifies what element of the current collection is being iterated.
This activity requires one of the following permissions to be set:
- Delegated - User.ReadBasic.All, User.Read.All, User.ReadWrite.All, Directory.Read.All, Directory.ReadWrite.All, Directory.AccessAsUser.All
- Application - User.Read.All, User.ReadWrite.All, Directory.Read.All, Directory.ReadWrite.All
Updated 4 months ago