Performs an activity or a series of activities on each parent group of the specified group.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- GroupId - Establishes the object's ID of the group. This field supports only strings and
- Transitive - Specifies whether to include only the direct parent groups (False) or all groups that this group is a nested member of (True). The default value if False.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Index - Provides a zero-based index that specifies what element of the current collection is being iterated.
This activity requires one of the following permissions to be set:
- Delegated - Directory.Read.All, Directory.ReadWrite.All, Directory.AccessAsUser.All
- Application - Directory.Read.All, Directory.ReadWrite.All
Updated 3 months ago