Creates a lifecycle policy for an Office 365 group.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- AlternateNotificationEmails - Enables the email addresses to send notifications for groups with no owners. Multiple email addresses should be separated by a semicolon
;. This field supports only strings and
- GroupLifetimeInDays - Establishes the number of days before a group expires and needs to be renewed.
- ManagedGroupTypes - Specifies the group type for which the expiration policy applies. The possible values are All, Selected, and None. The default value is Selected.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- LifecyclePolicy - Provides details about the newly created lifecycle policy.
Updated 4 months ago