Assigns a license for a user.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- LicenseID - Specifies the unique identifier of the license to be assigned. This field supports only strings and
- DisabledServicePlans - Specifies the list of unique identifiers for service plans that should be disabled. This field supports only strings and
- UserIdOrUpn - Specifies the User Principal Name (UPN) or the Object ID of the user. This field supports only strings and
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Before assigning a license to a user make sure to specify the Usage location from Azure Active Directory > Users > Profile > Settings area in Azure AD.
If the location of the user is not specified, then it inherits the location of the Azure AD organization.
Check source here.
This activity requires one of the following permissions to be set:
- Delegated - User.ReadWrite.All, Directory.ReadWrite.All
- Application - User.ReadWrite.All, Directory.ReadWrite.All
You can use the GUID and Service plans provided here.
Updated about a month ago