Uploads an entire folder to a bucket.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- AWSEncryptionKey - Specifies the Amazon resource name (ARN) of the AWS encryption key. Required when the value of the DefaultEncryption parameter is set to AWS-KMS.
- Encryption - Indicates how to encrypt objects when they are stored in Amazon S3. If the value is None and the bucket is setup for default encryption, S3 encrypts objects as per the bucket settings. The possible values are None, AES-256, and AWS-KMS. The default value is None.
When you upload files from a directory, there is no need to specify the key names of the resulting objects because Amazon S3 builds the names by using the original file path.
- Bucket - Specifies the bucket on which the operation needs to be performed.
- Folder - Specifies the full path of the folder that needs to be uploaded.
- IncludeSubfolders - Indicates if subfolders should be uploaded. The default value is False.
- Prefix - Specifies the prefix that needs to be used for all uploaded objects.
- Timeout - Specifies how long to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. If a value is not set, then the activity runs until completed.
An object can be made public only if its bucket is public.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- StorageClass - Provides the storage class of the object. The possible values are Standard, Intelligent-Tiering, Standard-IA, OneZone-IA, Glacier, and GlacierDeepArchive. The default value is Standard.
- Tags - Provides the tags that need to be associated with the object. It contains two columns, the first one representing the key and the second one its value.
Uploading a file with the same name overwrites the existing file by default. When a file is overwritten, all previous restrictions are reset.
Updated 2 months ago