Updates the properties of an existing bucket.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- AWSEncryptionKey - Specifies the Amazon resource name (ARN) of the AWS encryption key. Required when the value of the DefaultEncryption parameter is 'set to AWS-KMS.
- DefaultEncryption - Specifies how to encrypt objects when they are stored in Amazon S3. The possible values are None, AES-256, and AWS-KMS. The default value is None.
- Bucket - Specifies the bucket on which the operation needs to be performed.
- EnableVersioning - Indicates if the object versioning for the bucket should be enabled or not. The default value is False.
- Tags - Specifies the tags that need to be associated with the bucket. It contains two columns, the first one representing the key and the second one its value.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 2 months ago