Reboots an instance.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Instance - Specifies the instance on which the operation needs to be performed.
- Timeout - Specifies how long to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. If a value is not set, then the activity runs until completed. Taken into consideration only when the WaitForCompletion parameter is set as True.
- WaitForCompletion - When it has the value True, waits for the activity to be completed before moving to the next activity. When the value is False, the activity ends immediately after the API call is made. The default value is True.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 2 months ago