Downloads an object to a specified file.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- FileName - Specifies the name of the local file. If missing, the object key is used instead.
- Folder - Specifies the full path of the folder where the downloaded object should be saved.
- Object - Specifies the object on which the operation needs to be performed.
- ObjectVersionID - Specifies the version of the object that needs to be downloaded. If not set, the latest version is deleted.
- Overwrite - Specifies if an overwrite should be applied to an already existing file. The default value is False.
- Timeout - Specifies how long to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. If a value is not set, then the activity runs until completed.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- FilePath - Provides the full path to the resulted file.
Updated 2 months ago