Connects the Robot in a given instance to UiPath Orchestrator.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Instance - Specifies the instance on which the operation is performed.
- MachineKey - Specifies the machine key obtained from the Orchestrator(currently obtained from Orchestrator, Machines page and it is needed only when the OrchestratorURL is needed). This field supports only strings and
- OrchestratorConnectionString - Specifies the Connection String obtained from Orchestrator( found on the Orchestrator Settings page, General tab). This field supports only strings and
At least one of the following parameters must have a value: OrchestratorURL or OrchestratorConnectionString. If both have values, the OrchestratorConnectionString parameter is the one taken into consideration.
- OrchestratorURL - Specifies the URL of the Orchestrator. This field supports only strings and
- Timeout - Specifies how long to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. If a value is not set, then the activity runs until completed.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 2 months ago