Updates a WorkSpace.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Timeout - Specifies the amount of time (in seconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. If not set, the activity runs until completion. Taken into consideration when WaitForCompletion is set to True. This field supports only integer and
- WaitForCompletion - If set to True, the activity waits to complete before moving to the next activity. This field only supports boolean values (True, False). The default value is True.
- UpdateAction - The update action to perform. Select one of five options: ModifyRunningMode, ModifyComputeType, ModifyTags, ModifyState, ModifyVolumeSize. The default value is ModifyState.
- Workspace - The WorkSpace on which the operation is performed. This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ComputeType - The compute type. Valid values: Value, Standard, Performance, Power, PowerPro, Graphics, GraphicsPro.
- IntendedState - The new state of the WorkSpace. To maintain a WorkSpace without being interrupted, set its state to AdminMaintenance. Valid values: Available, AdminMaintenance.
- RunningMode - The running mode. Valid values: AutoStop, AlwaysOn.
- RunningModeAutoStopTimeout - The number of minutes (in 60-minute intervals) after a user logs off when WorkSpace is automatically stopped. Taken into consideration when RunningMode is set to AutoStop. This field supports only integer and
Int32variables. The default value is 60.
- DeleteAllExistingTags - Specifies whether to delete all existing tags that are associated with the WorkSpace. If set True, Tags property is optional. However, if set to True and Tags property has a value, first all existing tags are deleted then the new tags are being created. If set to False, then Tags must have a value. This field only supports boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
- Tags - The tags to update or/and the new tags to associate with the WorkSpace. It should contain two columns of type String, the first one representing the key and the second its value. This field supports only
- VolumeNewSize - The new size of the volume, in gigabytes. This field is mandatory when VolumeToResize has a value. This field supports only integer and
- VolumeToResize - Specifies the volume to resize. Valid values: RootVolume, UserVolume.
Updated 7 months ago