Connects to Amazon Web Services and provides a scope for Amazon WorkSpaces activities.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- AccessKeyId - The access key.
- SecretAccessKey - The secret key as a
- IAMRole - The name of the IAM Role.
In order to connect to Amazon Web Services (AWS), you must specify either Access Keys (AccessKeyId and SecretAccessKey) or an IAMRole (for the case when the robot is running within an EC2 instance).
- Region - The AWS Region to connect to.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Appropriates permissions must be granted in order to perform Amazon WorkSpaces tasks. See Identity and Access Management for Amazon WorkSpaces.
Updated 7 months ago