Restores a WorkSpace to its last known healthy state.
- Snapshots of the root and user volumes must exist.
- WorkSpace needs to have a state of
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Timeout - Specifies the amount of time (in seconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. If not set, the activity runs until completion. Taken into consideration when WaitForCompletion is set to True. This field supports only integer and
- WaitForCompletion - If set to True, the activity waits to complete before moving to the next activity. This field only supports boolean values (True, False). The default value is True.
- Workspace - The WorkSpace on which the operation is performed. This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Restoring a WorkSpace can result in data loss. For more information, see Restore a WorkSpace.
Updated 4 months ago