Migrates a WorkSpace to a new bundle while retaining the data on the user volume disk.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Timeout - Specifies the amount of time (in seconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. If not set, the activity runs until completion. Taken into consideration when WaitForCompletion is set to True. This field supports only integer and
- WaitForCompletion - If set to True, the activity waits to complete before moving to the next activity. This field only supports boolean values (True, False). The default value is True.
- TargetBundleId - The identifier of the target bundle type to migrate the WorkSpace to.
- Workspace - The WorkSpace on which the operation is performed. This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- MigratedWorkspace - The details about the new WorkSpace resulted after migration. This field supports only
For details about the migration process, see Migrate a WorkSpace.
Updated 4 months ago