Creates a new WorkSpace.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Timeout - Specifies the amount of time (in seconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. If not set, the activity runs until completion. Taken into consideration when WaitForCompletion is set to True. This field supports only integer and
- WaitForCompletion - If set to True, the activity waits to complete before moving to the next activity. This field only supports boolean values (True, False). The default value is True.
- BundleId - The bundle for the WorkSpace.
- DirectoryId - The AWS Directory Service directory for the WorkSpace.
- Username - The user name for the WorkSpace. It must exist in the AWS Directory Service directory associated with the WorkSpace.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Workspace - The details about the newly created WorkSpace. This field supports only
- ComputeType - The compute type. Select one of seven options: Value, Standard, Performance, Power, PowerPro, Graphics, GraphicsPro. The default value is Standard.
- RunningMode - The running mode. Select one of two options: AutoStop, AlwaysOn. The default value is AutoStop.
Read more about the WorkSpace Running Mode here.
- RunningModeAutoStopTimeout - The number of minutes (in 60-minute intervals) after a user logs off when WorkSpace is automatically stopped. Taken into consideration when RunningMode is set to AutoStop. This field supports only integer and
Int32variables. The default value is 60.
- Tags - The tags to associate with the WorkSpace. It shall contain two columns of type
String, the first one representing the key and the second its value. This field supports only
- RootVolumeEncryptionEnabled - Indicates whether the data stored on the root volume is encrypted. This field only supports boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
- RootVolumeSizeGb - The size of the root volume, in gigabytes. This field supports only integer and
- UserVolumeEncryptionEnabled - Indicates whether the data stored on the user volume is encrypted. This field only supports boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
- UserVolumeSizeGb - The size of the user storage, in gigabytes. This field supports only integer and
Available volume sizes: [Root(GB), User(GB)] : [80, 10], [80, 50], [80, 100], [175 to 2000, 100 to 2000].
- VolumeEncryptionKey - The symmetric AWS KMS customer master key used to encrypt data stored on the WorkSpace. This field is mandatory when the encryption for at least one of user volume or root volume is enabled.
- The value for VolumeEncryptionKey parameter can be either the Alias (e.g. "aws/workspaces" or "alias/aws/workspaces") or the Key ID of the encryption key.
- If you intend to create more than one WorkSpace for a user, please read Create Multiple WorkSpaces for a User.
Updated 7 months ago