The Get App Questions activity uses the the Alteryx API to get a list of questions for a given app (AppId).
The following steps are an example of how the activity works from design time (i.e., the activity dependencies and input/output properties) to run time.
- Complete the Setup steps.
- Add the Alteryx Scope activity to your project.
- Add the Get App Questions activity inside the Alteryx Scope activity.
- Enter values for the properties located in the body of the activity .
- App Id - The ID of the app for which you want to retrieve the questions.
- Questions - The questions in the app. This field supports only
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity. This field supports only
- BusinessEntityName - This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ResponseStatus - The status of the request (success/failure information). This field supports only
Updated 2 months ago