Extracts a string and associated information about the textual content of document images. The UiPath Document OCR activity is optimized for usage on scanned documents and images of documents. The activity can be used in any document scenario in which an OCR engine is needed, for instance, the Digitize Document activity or the Read PDF With OCR activity.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Image - The image that you want to process. This field supports only
- ApiKey - The API key used to provide you access to the UiPath Document OCR (not required for the Preview period).
- Endpoint - The endpoint for UiPath Document OCR. This field supports only
Stringvariables. For more information, see Document Understanding Public Endpoints.
More information about AI Center configuration can be found here.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- UseLocalServer - Determines if a local server should be used. This field only supports
Booleanvalues (True, False). The default value is none.
To use local server mode, you need to install the UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.OCR.LocalServer package.
- Result - Provides the extracted words along with their on-screen position. This field supports only
- Text - Provides the extracted text. This field supports only
Updated 2 months ago