Release date: 3 August 2022
- Fixed a bug that caused Action Center to fail loading, after upgrading to newer versions, using the
Load Balancer URL, only if the following steps are made before the upgrade process:
Manually add the correct value of the
Action_Center_URLkey in the registry at Path
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\UiPath\UiPath Action Center.
To find the correct value of the
- Navigate to the Installation Folder.
- Go to the
- From the
PostLogoutRedirectUrikey, retrieve the correct Action_Center_URL.
The format for the
"Action Center URL"/actions. For example, if the
https://action-center.loadbalancer.uipath.com:447/actions, then the corresponding Action Center URL is
If the correct value of the
Action_Center_URLis not provided before starting the upgrade process, then the initial bug reappears and you will need to manually update the
env.jsonfile. For step-by-step instructions on how to update the
env.jsonfile, check the last row from Action Center installation issues.
Click to learn more...
This version of Action Center is available in two deployment models:
- standalone Action Center
- Action Center service which is part of Automation Suite.
The product is similar enough across deployment types to share the same documentation.
But differences do exist. When certain information applies to only one of the deployments, we use the following labels:
- - only applies for standalone Action Center and does not apply for Automation Suite Action Center.
- - only applies for Automation Suite Action Center and does not apply for standalone Action Center.
Whenever there is no label, the information applies for both deployment types.
Updated 7 days ago