Release date: 31 March 2021
- Improved file upload from Create Document Validation Action and Create Document Classification Action on AWS hosted storage bucket.
- When you switched rapidly and repeatedly between an action that had a file uploaded (through file upload fields) and any other action, an error was throw inside the action that contained the uploaded file. This behavior no longer exists.
- We fixed an issue causing an error message on actions with multiple file upload fields. When you tried to resume work on an action that didn't have files inputted to all the upload fields after working on another action, the following message prompted you:
Contents in this form could not be loaded completely, bucket file(s) not found.
- Dynamic dropdowns in action forms that also contained files from storage buckets are now fixed and functional once again.
- When installing Action Center, you might've got the following error:
An Error occurred while connecting to Orchestrator. Ensure that the url entered points to a valid Orchestrator instance. The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.This was caused by a TLS version mismatch which is now fixed.
- Using multi selection in a long action list (pending or unassigned) and then scrolling beyond the initially loaded actions clears your selection.
Updated about a year ago