Make sure you:
- are in the correct Orchestrator folder context, and
- have the right user permissions to view and manage actions.
The Actions tab is displayed after you enable the corresponding service.
To access actions, navigate to the Actions tab from the left-hand menu in Automation Cloud.
Action Center has two predefined views for actions: My Actions and Manage Actions .
The Manage Actions view is usually enabled for the Action Admin User.
Each actions view displays the lists of Pending, Unassigned, or Completed actions available in the tenant and folder you have access to.
The action cards in an list display the summarized information about an action.
To view the action catalog you need View permissions on Action Catalogs.
To set an action catalog during the design phase (using the Create Form Task persistence activity), the catalog must be first defined in the corresponding Orchestrator folder.
Selecting an action card opens the action page to the right side of the action list.
To look for a specific action, use the following action properties in the search box:
- Full ID
- Assigned user
To filter actions, go to the Actions panel and click the Filter icon . The filtering window opens and there are two operations available: filtering and sorting.
- Priority – show actions based on their priority status.
- Time – show actions based on the time when they were created.
- Type – show actions based on their type: Form, External, Document Validation, Document Classification. To learn more about action types, see the Action Types section.
- Action Catalog - show actions based on the action catalog they are linked to. Check the action catalogs that you want to filter.
- Label - show actions based on the labels that they have. Check the labels that you want to filter.
- Forwarded Actions:
- For the My Actions view, show only actions forwarded to the current user
- For the Manage Actions view, show only actions forwarded to all users.
- Priority (High to Low) - sort actions based on their priority status, from High (Critical) to Low.
- Time - sort actions based on the time when they were created, from newest to oldest.
- Type - sort actions based on their type. Sort them in Ascending order (Forms, External, Document Validation, Document Classification) or in Descending order (Document Classification, Document Validation, External, Forms).
- Action Catalog - sort actions based on the name of the action catalog they are linked to. Sort the names in Ascending (A to Z) or Descending (Z to A) order.
To remove filters individually, click the
x icon next to each filter.
To remove all filters, click Clear all in the Actions panel.
To review the details of an action, access the Action Summary panel from More Options on the selected action page header.
The panel provides operations traceability by displaying details such as assigned users or other related changes.
To give your opinion on an action, access the Comments panel from More Options on the selected action page header.
The panel is available for pending and unassigned actions and it allows you to comment on the selected action or see the comments from other users.
Updated 27 days ago